Miami Valley Women's Center
SAVE THE DATE
May 18, 2019
If you could walk 2 miles to save a life...would you? Here's HOW...
- Sponsor a walker at SBC: Check out our Kiosk in the breezeway to choose your walker
- Be a Walker: Sponsor Sheets are available at the Kiosk or you can go online...
Use FundEasy personalized web page to help you meet your fundraising goal!!
- Register: Visit miamivalleywomenscenter.org and click "Walk4Life" button, then click "Register" on the FundEasy page. Once you have registered, a video will guide you on how to personalize your page.
- Personalize & Share: This is key to engaging your potential sponsors!
- Record: record offline donations and pledges you receive on your FundEasy page and donors can watch you reach your goal!
- Print: Print your sponsor list from the "Sponsor" tab of your page. Bring it with you on Walk Day along with cash or checks you collected.
Your goal will be to ask your friends, relatives, coworkers, Facebook friends, Email friends to sponsor you which will raise funds for the vital ministry of the MVWC. Tell your sponsors that if they donate $25 or more the MVWC will bill them after the Walk on May 14. Most people are willing to do that and it's easier for you because you don't have to collect the money. Pick up a sponsor form at the ReNewed Women's kiosk for all the details of the Walk and it is also the form you will fill out with your sponsors' names and the amount they are donating.
All sponsor forms, donations and pledges must be received by Monday, May 11
If you have any questions, please contact Jenny Shoup at 937-298-9998